Indian Army NCC Special Entry online form 2021
Post Date: 04/01/2021
Short Information: Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form 2021.Application are invited from Unmarried- Male and Unmarried-Female Including Words of Battle Casualties of Army of of Personal for grant of short Service Commission in the Indian army. The Recruitment Post NCC Special Entry Scheme 49th Course 2021.Full Notification pdf, Age Limit, Important Dates, Salary/Pay Scale, Eligibility, Selection Process, Job Location, Total Post, Educational Qualification, Application Process, How to apply, Required Documents For Online Form Fill Up, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result.
- Registration Online Start Date: 30/12/2020
- Registration Online End Date: 28/01/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Gen/OBC/EWS :Rs.0/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex :Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode Online, Pay the Examination Debit Card, Net Banking etc.
- Age As On: 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 19 Year
- Maximum Age: 25 Year
- Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002 both dates inclusive.
Join Indian Army Educational Qualification Details
NCC ‘C’ Certification Holders:
Educational Qualifications: 1. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of Minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
2.Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum three academic years (wef 22 Feb 2013 to onwards till date) two years (23 May 2008 till 21 Feb 2013) in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
3.Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
Indian Army vacancy Details
(45 General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
(04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
Indian army How To Apply
- Join Indian Army NCC 49th Entry for April 2021 Batch. Are Released Notification for NCC 49th Entry Recruitment Online Form 2021. Candidate Can Apply Between 30/12/2020 to 28/01/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Join Indian Army (BhartiyaSena) Recruitment 2021.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Required Document Before Online
- Bachelor Degree/Provisional Certificate
- 10th certificate/12th Certificate
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Passport size recent colour photograph
- Candidate’s scanned signature image
- Scanned Clear Left-Hand Thumb Impression Image.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th class mark sheet or Birth Certificate in English or Hindi)
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.