Indian Army SSC Dental Crops Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 18/04/2021
Short Information: Indian Army SSC Dental Crops Recruitment 2021. Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Vacancy For Grant Of Short Service Commission In The Army Dental Corps 2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 19/04/2021
- Online End Date: 18/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Processing Fee :- N/ A
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 31/12/2021
- Maximum Age : 45 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Candidates must be BDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS)/ MDS having passed from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI). He/ she should have completed one-year Compulsory Rotatory Internship, as mandated by DCI, by 31 Mar 2021 & must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/ DCI valid at least up to 31 Dec 2021.
- Note: – Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in the National Eligibilitycum-Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2021 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, GoI, on 16 Dec 2020, at various examination centers of NBE, are eligible to apply. Candidates must submit the copy of Mark-sheet/ Score card of NEET (MDS)-2021 along with the application.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Sheets|
|Army Dental Corps||37|