Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC-134 Recruitment 2021
Post Date : 18/08/2021
Short Information : Indian Army invites online Application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Commencing in Jan 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun . This Recruitment is eligible for Only unmarried male Engineering Graduates. Those Candidates are interested in this vacancy must read full notification before apply for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC-134 Recruitment 2021.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC -134 Recruitment 2021
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC -134 Online Form 2021
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC -134 Vacancy 2021
- Online Start Date : 17/08/2021
- Online End Date : 15/09/2021
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rule.
|Post Name||No.Of Sheats|
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2022.
No. of Vacancy
Civil/ Building Construction Technology
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science
Electronics & Telecommunication
Electronics & Communication
Micro Electronics & Microwave
Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt
The selection Process for Army TGC 134 Course :
- Short listing of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD Short listed Candidates basis on the Percentage Criteria.
- Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- SSB: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days
- Medical Test: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Merit list will be prepared engineering stream / subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.