Indian Army TGC Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 06/05/2022
Join Indian Army Has given a Notification for the Recruitment of eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 136 Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in Jan 2023 at Indian Military Academy (IMA) Dehradun. Interested Candidates in the Following Process & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 11/05/2022
- Application Last Date : 09/06/2022
- Not Specified
- Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Notification.
Indian Army TGC : Eligibility Details
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidate studying in the final year of Engg.
Indian Army TGC : Vacancy Details (Updated Soon)
|Engineering Streams||No. of Seats|
|Civil / Building Construction Technology|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics|
|Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Technology / M. Sc. Computer Science|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Aeronautical / Aerospace/ Avionics|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation|
|Industrial / Industrial / Manufacturing / Industrial Engg & Mgt|
Indian Army TGC : Selection Process
The selection procedure is as follows for Army TGC 136 Course :
- Short listing of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD Short listed Candidates basis on the Percentage Criteria.
- Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centers viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- SSB: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days
- Medical Test: The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Merit List: Merit list will be prepared engineering stream / subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.