Indian Army Western Command Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 06/05/2022
Short Information: Indian Army HQ, Western Command, Chandimandir Has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Group C 70 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Army HQ Western Command Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Online Start Date: 09/04/2022
- Online End Date: 23/05/2022
- Application Fee : Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode : Postal Order in favor of “Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107”
- The fee will be exempted as per the Government of India provisions.
- Ward Sahayika : 18 – 25 Years
- Health Inspector : 18 – 27 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Indian Army Western Command : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
Indian Army Western Command : Eligibility Details
Ward Sahayika :
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.
Health Inspector :
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
- Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Indian Army Western Command : Selection Process
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi, However, the questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only.
- The question will be of 10th standard for the post of (Ward Sahayika, Health Inspector).
- There may be negative marking also.
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
Subject No. of Questions Marks General Intelligence & Reasoning 25 25 General Awareness 50 50 General English 50 50 Numerical Aptitude 25 25 TOTAL 150 150
Indian Army Western Command : How To Fill
- All candidates must enclose self-addressed Envelope and fee in the form of Postal Order of Rs.100/- in favor of “Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107” and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application.
- The postal Order should be issued on or after the date of publication of advertisement.
- The Candidates must clearly super scribe “Application for the post of ……. on the top of the Envelope and category in Capital letter.
- The reserved category candidate should also write their category on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Application will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post.
- The application should be addressed to Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107