Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Post Date: 15/03/2022
Short Information : Indian Coast Guard Navik/ Yantrik Recruitment 2021. Indian Coast Guard Has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Navik GD, Yantrik & Navik DB Post under Advt Coast Guard 01/2022. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online.
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik Online Form 2021
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik Admit Card 2022
- Online Start Date: 02/07/2021
- Online End Date: 16/07/2021
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST : Nil
- Payment the Examination Fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E challan /Online Mode Only.
Age Limit 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 22 Years
- For Navik GD & Yantrik : Born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2004
- For Navik DB : Born Between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 March 2004
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules for SC / ST (5 Years) and OBC (3 Years).
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik : Category Wise Vacancy Details
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik : Eligibility Details
Navik General Duty :
- 10+2 Passed with Maths and Physics.
Navik Domestic Branch :
- 10th Class Pass
- 10th Class Pass with Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering.
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik : Pay, Perks & Other Benefits
Navik (General Duty) :
- Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
Navik (Domestic Branch) :
- Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
- Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty / place of posting as per the prevailing regulation
Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik : Selection Process
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV.
- I Stage : Written Exam
- II Stage : PFT and DV
- III Stage : Medical
- IV Stage : Original Document Verification
|Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Exam Notice||Click Here|
|How to apply Step by step YouTube Video||Click Here|
|Indian Cost Guard Navik/ Yantrik Apply Online||Click Here|
|Full Notification||Click Here|
|UNDERTAKING CERTIFICATE||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Exam Center List||Stage 1 || Stage 2|
|Cast Certificate Format||Click Here|
|Step By Step Online Process||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|