Indian Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 21/10/2021
Short Information : Indian Coast Guard has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Various Group C Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Coast Guard Group C Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Online Start Date: 23/10/2021
- Online End Date: 22/11/2021
Age Limit 01/07/2022
Indian Coast Guard : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Location||Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Civilian MT Driver (OG)||Haldia / Kolkata / Bhubaneswar & Pradip||08||18 – 27 Years|
|Fork Lift Operator||Bhubaneswar||01|
|MT Fitter/MT (Mech)||Kolkata||02|
|Engine Driver||01||18 – 30 Years|
|Lascar||01||18 – 30 Years|
Indian Coast Guard : Eligibility Details
Civilian MT Driver (OG) :
- 10th pass and Must possess valid driving license for both heavy and light motor vehicles.
- Should have at least 02 years’ experience in driving motor vehicles, and
- Knowledge of motor mechanism.
Fork Lift Operator :
- Certificate in the respective trade from ITI or other recognized institutions with not less than one year experience in the trade. OR
- 3 years’ experience in the trade for which no training is available in ITI or other recognized institution.
- Desirable : 10th pass and Knowledge of English
MT Fitter/MT (Mech) :
- Matriculation or equivalent and 02 years’ experience in automobile workshop.
- Desirable: ITI diploma in relevant trade.
- 10th pass from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- Height : 165 Cms, Chest 81.5-85 Cms and Weight : 50 Kg.
- Endurance Test : Carrying a man 63.5 Kg lift up to a distance of 183 meters in 96 Sec. and 2.7 meters wide ditch by landing on both Feet and Climbing 3 meters.
MTS (Chowkidar) :
- Matriculation or equivalent pass.
- Two years’ experience as Chowkidar in any recognized institution or organization.
Engine Driver :
- Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognize Government Institute or Equivalent.
- Desirable: Two years’ service as Sarang on a vessel of over four hundred Boat horse power.
- Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards.
- Three years’ experience in service on Boat.