Indian Coast Guard Safaiwala Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 12/03/2021
Short Information: Indian Coast Guard Safaiwala Vacancy 2021. INDIAN COAST GUARD AIR STATION DAMAN AIRPORT inviting Online Forms For the Post of Enrolled Follower/Sweeper. Those Candidates are interested must read Full Notification Before apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 12/03/2021
- Online End Date: 15/04/2021
- Admit Card: Notify Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Soon
- There Is No Application fee.
Age Limit 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation, ITI or equivalent from a Board Of Education Recognized By Central/ State Govt.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Only Male Candidates
- Only 10th, ITI or Equivalent Passed
Pay and Allowances
21,700.00 To 69,100.00 (Pay Level-03) And HRA, DA, Transport Allowance, Medical Facilities And Other Applicable Allowances.
Present Place of Work & Duties
Transferrable all over India (Including Andaman & Nicobar Lakshadweep Region)
Description of duties: Duties includes maintaining hygiene, sweeping, Mopping, Cleaning of drains, Cleaning of toilet, maintenance of septic tank/sewer lines/Bathrooms onboard Indian Coast Guard Ships, Shore establishment premises.
Following are the requirement of physical standards :
- Height:- Minimum height requirement is 157 cms which may be reduced up to 5 cms in the case of Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tuipura, Garhwal/ Kumaon, Sikkim, local tribals of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and upto 2 cms in case of candidate from Lakshadweep, mainland settlers in Andaman & Nicobar for candidates joining the Coast Guard.
- Chest :- Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight :- Proportionate to height and age (+ 10% acceptable).
- Eye Sight :- 6/9 (Better) 6/24 (Worse) with glasses. 6/60 (Better) 6/60 (Worse) without glasses.
- Written Test
- Professional Skill Test (PST)
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
Application Sending Address
The application is to be submitted as per (Appendix ‘A’) Copy enclosed in prescribed format (typed in English / Hindi). The envelope containing the application must be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ENROLLED FOLLOWER” (in capital letters) and application should be sent by ordinary post to :
The President, (EF Recruitment Board), Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman-396210 before 15 Apr 21
Examination Centre Address
Indian Coast Guard Air Station, Airport Road, Nani Daman, Daman-396210