IOCL Junior Operation Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 09/07/2022
Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of MR Agniveer 200 Post under Agnipath Scheme 2022 for Unmarried Male & Female. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Indian Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Indian Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2022.
- There is No Application Fee.
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Candidates Should be Born Between 0 Dec. 1999 – 31 May 2005.
Indian Navy Agniveer : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|MR Agniveer||200 (40 for Female)|
Indian Navy Agniveer : Education Qualification
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy Agniveer : MR Job Details
Agniveer (MR) – Chef
- You will be required to prepare food as per menu (vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products), and accounting of ration. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the Organization.
Agniveer (MR) – Steward
- You would be required to serve food in the Officers’ messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of the Organization.
Agniveer (MR) – Hygienist
- They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash-rooms and other areas. In addition, you will also be trained in fire arms and will be allotted other duties for efficient running of Organization.
Indian Navy Agniveer : Training & Advancement
- Candidates selected will undergo Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allotted as per the requirement of the service.
Indian Navy Agniveer : Selection Process
- Written exam is conducted at the designated center on the promulgated date and time.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. ‘Science & Mathematics’ and ‘General Awareness’.
- Standard of the question paper will be of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available in download section.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections as well as in aggregate.
- Merit list will be prepared based on performance in written examination, subject to qualification in Physical Fitness Test.
- Merit List for Agniveer (MR) – male candidates will be based on state–wise merit and the cut off marks for issue of call up letter for Recruitment Medical Exam at INS Chilka may vary from state to state.
- Merit list for Agniveer (MR) – female candidates will be based on all India merit.
Indian Navy Agniveer : PET & PMT Exam 2022
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6.30 Min||1.6 km in 8 Min|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
Important Link For Apply
Apply Process Hindi
VVI 600+ Questions & Answer Set For MR Exam 2022
|Full Notification||Click Here|
More Govt. Jobs
To Apply form PC/Laptop Step by Step Process
To Apply form Mobile Step by Step Process