Indian Navy SSC Executive IT Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 20/01/2022
Short Information : Join Indian Navy has invited online Application Form for the Recruitment of SSC Executive IT Entry of Indian Navy Under Special Orientation Course At Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of Navy SSC Executive IT Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 27/01/2022
- Online End Date: 10/02/2022
- No Application Fee
- Born Between “02 July 1997 to 01 Jan 2003” (Both Dates Inclusive).
Indian Navy SSC : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|SSC Executive IT Branch||50|
Indian Navy SSC : Eligibility Details
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the under mentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE / B. Tech / other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage):
- (a) MSC/ BE / B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Systems / Cyber Security System Administration & Networking / Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics / Artificial Intelligence), or
- (b) MCA with BCA / BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
Indian Navy SSC : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalized marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalized using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE / B. Tech For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE / B.Tech, marks obtained up to fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Post-Graduate Degree Programmer for candidates who have completed MSc, MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered.
- For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address email@example.com