Indian Navy SSC Officer Jan 2022 Course Online Form 2021
Post Date: 17/07/2021
Short Information: Short Service Commission (SSC) in Electrical branch for course commencing Jan 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply For Indian Navy SSC Officer Jan 2022 Online Form 2021.
- Online Start Date : 16/07/2021
- Online End Date : 30.07.2021
- No Specified.
- Born Between: 02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002 (Both Dates inclusive)
- For Age Relaxation and more see the full notification.
|SSC Electrical Branch (General Service )||40|
SSC Electrical Branch (General Service ) :-
- Candidates, graduated or in final year with 60% marks, in undermentioned B.E/B.Tech streams are eligible to apply for the branch:-
- (i) electrical (ii) electronics (iii) electrical & electronics (iv) electronics & communication (v) electronics & tele communication (vi) tele communication (vii) applied electronics and communication (aec) (viii) instrumentation (ix) electronics & instrumentation (x) applied electronics & instrumentation (xi) instrumentation & control (xii) power engineering (xiii) power electronics.
- (A)Shortlisting for SSB :
- Shortlisting of application will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree till fifth semester.
- Candidates having Naval/Army/Air Wing ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps will be provided relaxation of 5% in cut off marks for SSB shortlisting. However, the mandatory criteria of 60% marks in qualifying degree will be required at the time of shortlisting of candidates and at subsequent stages of selection.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard
- SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Sep 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their shortlisting for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their email/mobile number till selection process is over.
- (b) SSB Procedure. Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- c) Medical. SSB recommended candidates are required to undergo medical examination as applicable to their entry. Change of medical hospital/centre is not permissible under any circumstances.
- (d) Merit List. Merit list would be prepared based on SSB marks. Candidates declared fit in medical examination would be appointed as per availability of vacancies in the entry.