Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 08/09/2021
Short Information : Join Indian Navy has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) for Extended Naval Orientation Course Commencing June 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Intrested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy SSC Officer June 2022.
- Online Start Date: 21/09/2021
- Online End Date: 05/10/2021
Indian Navy SSC : Age Limit
|Branch/ Cadre||Age Limit|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jul 2001|
|Observer||02 Jul 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|Pilot||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
|Education||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jul 2001|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]|
|Naval Architect (NA)|
Indian Navy SSC : Vacancy Details
|Branch/ Cadre||No. of Seats|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||45|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||04|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||27|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||34|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12|
Indian Navy SSC : Eligibility
General Service [GS(X)]/ Hydro Cadre:
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot:
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline from AICTE recognized institute / university with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or
- MBA with First Class,or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class alongwith PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 55% in MA (History)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Systems)
- Note (1): Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) Automobiles (iv) Control Engg (v) Industrial Engineering & Management (vi) Instrumentation (vii) Instrumentation & Control (viii) Mechanical/Mechanical with Automation (ix) Marine (x) Mechatronics (xi) Metallurgy(xii) Production
Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]:
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Tele Communication (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
Naval Architect (NA):
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (I) Aeronautical (ii) Aero Space (iii) ) Civil (iv) Mechanical/ Mechanical with Automation(v) Marine Engineering (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Naval Architecture (viii) Ocean Engineering (ix) Ship Technology (x) Ship Building (xi) Ship Design.
Indian Navy SSC : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website.
- BE/B.Tech. For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B.Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting.
- Non-Engineering Degree Programme. For candidates who have completed MCA, MBA, MA, M.Sc, B.Sc and B.Com, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pre-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address [email protected] . Candidates failing to meet the criteria will not be permitted to join the Academy.
- No communication will be entertained in this regard.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through email or SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- Candidates are advised not to change their e- mail/mobile number till selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination / interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ-MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application).
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission. Candidates are required to bring photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
- Details of SSB procedure are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in