Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2022
Post Date : 16/03/2022
Short Information : Indian Navy Has Invited Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of As Sailors For Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) For Eligible Unmarried Male Candidates Course Commencing August 2022 Batch. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date : 29/03/2022
- Online End Date : 05/04/2022
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
No Fee For Apply Online.
- Candidates should be born between: 01 Aug 2002 to 31 Jul 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rule.
- AA:- Qualified in 10+2 examination and 60% or more marks in Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Rum||1.6 km in 7 min.|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20|
|Chest||Minimum 5 cms Expansion|
- Shortlisting of candidates would be based on aggregate percentage obtained in Physics, Mathematics and at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science in the qualifying examination (10+2). Shortlisting will be carried out state wise in a ratio of four times the number of vacancies. The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner. The shortlisted candidates would be issued call-up letter for written examination and PFT.
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.