Post Date : 25/11/2022
Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) has invited online application for the recruitment post of Indian Navy SSR. Interested candidate in the recruitment process of Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022 are advised to read the full information before apply online for Indian Navy SSR Recruitment 2022.
- Online Start Date : 08/12/2022
- Online End Date : 28/12/2022 (Updated)
- Admit Card : Available Soon
- Exam Date : Available Soon
For All Candidates
- An Examination Fee: Rs.550/- (+ 18% GST)
- Candidates should be born between: 01 May 2002 to 31 Oct 2005 (Both dates inclusive)
- SSR:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Contribute to ACF
All figures in Rs (Monthly Contribution)
Total in Agniveer Corpus Fund
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per hight||As per height|
|Run||1.6 km in 6 Min 30 Sec.||1.6 km in 8 Min.|
|Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||–||10|
- Selection process of Agniveer (SSR) – 01/2023 batch will include three stages i.e. Shortlisting (computer based online examination), ‘Written Examination, PFT and Initial Medical’ and Final Recruitment Medical Examination.
- The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08 Dec 2022 to 17 Dec 2022. The procedure is available on Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Candidates are advised to fill up correct details while filling the online application. Any updates/ corrections are to be carried out by the candidate before the last date of submission of application. No further correction/ update is feasible after the last date of submission of application. Incorrect declaration of information by candidates, identified at any stage would result in cancellation of candidature. The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, fee of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- Photograph: Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before November 2022) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his/her chest with his her name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters. Change in appearance like growing beard, head gear, etc in comparison to the photograph may result in cancellation of candidature.
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2. Syllabus & sample papers for the
examination are available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Duration of the examination will be one hour.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- Candidates must qualify in all the sections of the question paper. The passing marks in each
section and in aggregate will be determined by the Indian Navy.