Post Date: 15/02/2021
Short Information:Join Indian Navy has Released Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Civilian Entry Tradesman Mate (TMM).There are 1159 Post For Varies Trade. The Candidates who are are interested in this post Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021,You Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy TMM 2021.
Online form, online form apply,recruitment 2021 full notification pdf, age limit, important dates, salary/pay scale, eligibility, selection process, job location, total post, educational qualification, application process, how to apply, required documents for online form fill up, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result. post eligibility, selection process, salary, notification and apply online link 2021
- Apply Online Start Date for : 22/02/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 07/03/2021
- UR/OBC/EWS :- Rs.. 205/-
- SC/ST/Female: – Nil
- Payment Mode: Online Mode through Debit Card/Credit Card Or Net banking etc.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office area.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit)
- Watch & ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.,
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority
NOTE:- The above list of duties is only illustrative and not exhaustive. Section/ Department of the Indian Navy may add in the list, duties ordinarily performed by personnel at this level.
- 10th Class Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- ITI Passed Certificate in Any Recognized Institute.
- Male /Female
- All India
|POST NAMES||TOTAL POST|
|Eastern Naval Command||710|
|Western Naval Command||324|
|Southern Naval Command||125|
The Shortlisted Candidate Examination Are Based on :
- Computer Based Test Examination.
- Objective type questions based on Essential qualifications.
- Mentioned above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Numerical Aptitude / Quant
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning. It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding- Decoding, Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
(ii) Quantitative Ability. This paper will include question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Menstruation, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest,Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
(iii) General English & Comprehension. In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure,synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
(iv) General Awareness. The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography,Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc.These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.