IOCL Engineers Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 14/07/2021
Short Information : Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Has Given Notification For The Recruitment of Engineers/ Officers through GATE – 2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Apply Online for IOCL Officers / Engineer.
- Online Start Date : 10/07/2021
- Online End Date : 26/07/2021
No Exam Fee For Apply Online
Age as on 30/06/2021
- Minimum Age : 26 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
IOCL Engineers : Eligibility
- B.Tech / BE / Equivalent as Full-time Regular course from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE / UGC in anyone of the following disciplines:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals / Polymer / Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology / Surfactant Technology / Ceramics Engineering etc.)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction / Environmental / Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial / Manufacturing / Power / Production Engineering / Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery / Marine Engineering / Textile Engineering / Robotics / Welding etc.)
IOCL Engineers : Marks In GATE 2021
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2021 examination in Chemical (GATE 2021 Code : CH) / Civil (GATE 2021 code : CE) / Electrical (GATE 2021 code : EE) / Mechanical (GATE 2021 code : ME) / Instrumentation (GATE 2021 Code : IN) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
- GATE marks of previous years (2020 or before) shall not be accepted
IOCL Engineers : Salary/ Remuneration
- Candidates selected as Engineers / Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
- The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs. 15.10 Lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).
IOCL Engineers : Interview Center
Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
IOCL Engineers : Selection Process
- On the basis of GATE – 2021 marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc.:
- Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Candidates will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD) / Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.
- Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the candidate in following:
- GATE – 2021 marks
- Merit will be prepared category-wise for each discipline.