IRCON Works Engineer Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 26/03/2021
Short Information: IRCON Works Engineer Vacancy 2021. IRCON International Ltd has Invited Online Application Forms for the Post of Works Engineer Civil & S&T On 74 Sheets on Contract Basis. Interested & Eligible Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Notification and Apply Online for IRCON Engineer.
- Online Start Date: 23/03/2021
- Online End Date: 18/04/2021
- Last Date For Receipt Of Hard Copy: 28/04/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs: 100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female :- Rs: 0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/03/2021
- Minimum Age : 30 Years
- Maximum Age : 18-27 year
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Works Engineer Civil :
- Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks with Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works.
Works Engineer S&T :
- Full time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks with Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communication & Networking System.
- Disciplines : 1. Electrical Engg. 2. Electronics Engg. 3. Electrical & Electronics Engg. 4. Electronics & Communication Engg. 5. Electronics &Instrumentation Engg. 6. Instrumentation & Control Engg. 7. Computer Science
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Works Engineer Civil||Works Engineer S&T|
Vacancy Specifically For Posting
IRCON Office / Projects in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat, Odisha etc.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
- Firstly, the shortlisting would be done on basis of length of experience and then within the same length of experience it would be sorted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in prescribed educational qualification.
- List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site.
How to Fill IRCON Form 2021
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online from 23 March 2021 to 18 April 2021.
- After Online Apply, Candidates send Application Hard Copy to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017.
- Application should be sent in an envelope super scribed – “Application for the post of <name of post> – Advt. No.-C02/2021.