ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification Apply Online
Post Date: 21/09/2022
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Apprentice Post. Eligible Candidates may fill the ISRO SAC Apprentice Application Form. Accordingly, the ISRO issued Recruitment 2022 Notification pdf for Apprentice. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for ISRO SAC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 @recruitment.sac.gov.in
Under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as Amended from Time to Time), Applications are invited for selection to the positions of GRADUATE AND TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES from candidates who have Degree / Diploma from a government recognized University / Board / Institute coming under Western Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman (UTS) and TRADE APPRENTICE from candidates with ITI / NTC qualification from a recognized institute of Gujarat State.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 21/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 09/10/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- No Fee for Apply Online.
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
ISRO SAC Apprentice Trade / Discipline List 2022
|Post||Post Code||Essential Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice||01||Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|03||Computer Engg. / Computer Science / Information Technology|
|06||Bachelor of Commerce|
|07||Bachelor of Computer Application|
|08||Bachelor of Social Work|
|Technician Apprentice||09||Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|11||Computer Engg. / Computer Science/ Information Technology|
|22||Lab Attendant Chemical Plant|
|23||Attendant Operator Chemical Plant|
|24||Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|25||Electronics Mechanic and Radio T.V.|
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
|Apprentice||Stipend Per Month|
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 9000/-|
|Technician Apprentice||Rs. 8000/-|
|Trade Apprentice||Rs. 7700/- and Rs. 8050/-|
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Details
- The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
- Those who have undergone/are undergoing Apprenticeship training or have job experience for a period of one year or more as on the date of joining as Apprentice are not eligible to Apply.
- Candidates who have completed three years after acquiring the prescribed qualification (Degree / Diploma / ITI / NTC) are not eligible for apprenticeship Training.
- Candidates who have passed Degree / Diploma / ITI / NTC in relevant field in / after October 2019 are only eligible to apply.
- Those who passed Degree / Diploma / ITI / NTC in October 2019 will be eligible for apprenticeship till October 2022 and they will not be offered the training position after October 2022, even if they are selected / waitlisted.
- The percentage of marks in qualifying exam (Diploma / Degree / I.T.I / NTC) declared by a government recognized University / Board / Institute will be considered in order to short list candidates.
- Only short listed / empaneled candidates will be called for documents verification and further process subject to availability of vacant positions for Apprenticeship.
- Candidates will have to produce all the relevant documents in original (date of birth proof, mark sheets, testimonials & certificates of all educational qualification, caste / tribe / disability certificate in prescribed format.
- Intimation to short listed / empaneled candidates for further process will be sent through only E-mail.