ITBP Head Constable Online Form 2022
Post Date: 01/10/2022
Short information :Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Post Of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) Group C Non Gazetted. Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
UP Police UPPRPB Constable (Skilled Sportsperson) Form 2022
DS Helping आपके उज्जवल भविष्य का कामना करता हैं
- Application Starts From : 19-10-2022
- Application Last Date : 17-11-2022
12th or equivalent
For more details given below
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female : Nill
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode.
- Age As On : 17.11.2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- ( For Age Relaxation See Notification
ITBP Head Constable 2022 Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification :- (i) 12th class or equivalent from recognized board.
- (ii) Have passed regular para Veterinary Course or Diploma or Certificate of minimum 01 year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic or Livestock. Management from a Government recognized Institute.
ITBP Head Constable 2022 Vacancy Details
UR – 14
EWS – 03
OBC – 09
SC – 05
ST – 03
UR – 03
EWS – 00
OBC – 02
SC – 01
ST – 00
How to Apply ITBP Head Constable 2022
- Applications from candidates will be accepted only through Online Mode on www.recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in . No offline application will be accepted. For detailed information about pay & allowances, eligible conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure and tests etc. The applicants are advised to go through the detailed advertisement appearing on the ITBPF recruitment website : www.recruitment.itbppolice.nic.in. Any further information/ Notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the ITBPF recruitment website only. Hence, applicants are advised to log in the ITBPF recruitment website from time to time and also advised to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying to avoid disappointment at later stage..
Mode Of Selection ITBP Head Constable 2022
The selection process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME).
Important Link For Apply
More Govt. Jobs
To Apply form PC/Laptop Step by Step Process
To Apply form Mobile Step by Step Process