ITI Limited Diploma Engineers Online Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 07/05/2021
Short Information: ITI Limited Diploma Engineers Online Vacancy 2021. ITI Limited Raebareli has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Engineering Diploma Holders Post. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of ITI Limited Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 30/04/2021
- Online End Date: 15/05/2021
- Receipt of Hard copy: 21/05/2021
- Exam Date: 04/07/2021
No Fee Required For Apply Online.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- High School or its equivalent.
- 3 year diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics.
- Minimum of 60% aggregate marks for UR/ OBC Candidates & 55% aggregate marks for SC /ST /PWD candidates in diploma engineering.
Total emolument at 19,029/- (Basic + VDA + HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240 – 105 – 5500 – 115 – 6995) plus allowance & perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
- The Screening Committee will scrutinize the application received based on the marks obtained by the Candidate in Diploma Engineering Examination & thus the Candidates will be called for the written test in the ratio of 1:25.
The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written test.
Place of Written Exam would be Raebareli / Lucknow.
How To Fill ITI Limited Form 20021
- Online Application should be submitted latest by 15/05/2021 on ITI Limited Website.
- In addition to Online Application, the candidates are required to submit hardcopies of Application along with required documents as per the list below in the following Address by Registered / Speed Post.
- Receipt of hard copies of application along with the copies of Certificates 21/05/2021 (5 PM) to given Address;
- CM – HR & Legal, Recruitment Cell, ITI LIMITED, SULTANPUR ROAD, RAEBARELI, UTTAR PRADESH – 229010
Self-Attested Documents Required
- 10th Marksheet as DOB
- Marksheet / Certificate from X and onwards
- EWS / PH / Cast Certificate