JRBT 1500 LDC Recruitment Online form 2020-21
JRBT LDC Online Form 2020: Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT) has invited a Notification for the post of Clerk Group C Post (Lower Division Clerk LDC) under Directorate of Employment Services and manpower planning, Tripura. Those candidates are interested can fill the application form. Before Online apply you should read the full notification which in given below.
- Online Start Date :19/12/2020
- For Other State Apply Start Date : 21/12/2020
- Online End Date :30/01/2021
JRBT LDC Vacancy Age Limit as on 31/12/2020
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 41 years
- Age Relaxation as per Notification rules
- General : 300/-
- SC/ST: 200/-
- PH: 0/- (Nill)
- Payment Can make through Online Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, E-Challan
JRBT LDC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) : 1500 Post Total
JRBT LDC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Any Indian Citizen Can fill the form
- Madhyamik or Equivalent Exam Passed.
- Having knowledge of Operating Computer and Proficiency in Typing on Computer with 30 WPM Speed in English OR 25 WPM in Bengali.
JRBT LDC Vacancy Salary / Pay Scale
- PB-2, Scale Rs. 5700 – Rs. 24000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 2200/-
- For More Please See Official Notification given below
JRBT LDC Vacancy Job Location
- This is Tripura State Govt Vacancy So that Job Location will be Tripura
JRBT LDC Selection Process And Syllabus
Report Writing or Essay, Translation into English from Bengali, Summary / Precis Writing (Descriptive Type / Conventional Exam)
Use of appropriate Preposition and Articles, Correction of Sentences, Common Phases, Synonyms & Antonyms (OMR based MCQ Type)
General Knowledge Current Affairs
1 Matter of Common experience and Current events and problems with special reference to India and world, helping the development of curiosity and interest among the youths.
2 Elementary knowledge of Indian History, Indian Geography and Constitution of India (OMR based MCQ Type)
(OMR based MCQ Type Questions )
Personal Qualities of the candidates (Intellectual ability, Interest in Current Affairs etc.)