Jute Corporation of India Recruitment Online Form 2021
Post Date: 27/12/2021
Short Information: Jute Corporation of India (JCI) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Non-Executive 40 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of JCI Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 24/12/2021
- Online End Date: 13/01/2022
- UR / OBC / EWS: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST / PWBD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 01/12/2021
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
JCI Recruitment : Vacancy Details
|Category||Accountant||Junior Assistant||Junior Inspector|
JCI Recruitment : Eligibility
- M. Com with Advanced Accountancy and auditing as a special subject with 5 Years’ experience OR B.Com with 7 Years’ experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account / experience.
Junior Assistant :
- Graduate or equivalent from a recognized university with Knowledge of using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English.
Junior Inspector :
- Pass in Class 12 or equivalent with 3 Years’ experience in purchase / sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting / bailing / storage / transportation
JCI Recruitment : Selection Process
- The Online Examination will be of 90 minutes (in one sitting) and the total allotted marks shall be 100.
- CBT shall be of objective in nature consisting of 100 numbers of questions with multiple choice answers.
- Each question shall carry 1 mark and there will be no penalty for wrong answers.
- The question paper shall be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi only.
- Computer Based Online Examination (CBT) will be held across most of the major cities of India.