Jharkhand B Ed Online Form 2023: Jharkhand Bed Online Form 2023 Official Notification has released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) for the Admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). If any candidate who wants to apply in Jharkhand BED Online Form 2023 and fill the eligibility criteria can apply the application form online.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has also released the complete information regarding Jharkhand B.Ed. Online Form 2023 like- Apply date, Application fee, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Eligibility etc. In this article we are sharing the complete detail of Jharkhand Bed Admission form 2023. You have to keep in your mind that you have to apply your form according to the notification rules.
Jharkhand B.Ed. Online Form 2023 Official Notification @jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Table of Contents
Jharkhand BEd Entrance Exam Online Form 2023- Overview
|Conducted By||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Post Name||Jharkhand B. Ed. Entrance Exam Form|
|Article Type||Live Update/ Admission|
|Admission in (Location)||Jharkhand|
|Apply Last Date||10/03/2023|
- Apply Start Date: 10/02/2023
- Apply Last Date: 10/03/2023
- Download Admit Card: Before 4 Days from Exam
- Entrance Exam Date: 23/04/2023
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- BC-1/ BC-2: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: NA
- Age relaxation applicable as per Notification rules.
1. Candidate with at least 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and /or in Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/ Humanities/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for appearing in the B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2023.
2. The Candidate will have to choose only one subject (within a subject category) which she/he must have studied in the qualifying degree, i.e., Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree for at least 200 marks and out of which obtained at least 50% in that subject. The subject will henceforth be referred to as the teaching subject in the B.Ed. course.
3. There is no restriction in the passing year to apply in B.Ed. course.
Note: Such candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2023, can also apply in B.Ed. Entrance Examination-2023, but in the case of two or more candidates having the same marks as mentioned in clause 11 (a), the order of merit The benefit of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination will not be given in determining the marks.
Note: Syllabus and Marking of Entrance Test The questions of the competitive examination will be Multiple Choice (MCQ) and total 100 marks. Each question will carry one mark and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
1. Language Proficiency shall have 30 questions (15 question for Hindi & 15 Questions for English) indicating specific area like comprehension, rearranging sentences, selecting suitable words for the blanks, finding out errors in parts of the sentences, finding out equivalent meaning to the given phrases, finding out suitable words for the incomplete sentences, sequencing, grammar which includes synonyms, idioms, prepositions tenses, articles.
2. Teaching Aptitude (40 questions) will cover specific areas like attitude towards education, children and teaching profession; interest in teaching; leadership qualities & group management; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal skills; and general awareness of contemporary issues pertaining to school education.
3. Reasoning ability (30 questions) indicating specific areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, missing numbers, number series, letter series, theme finding, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential form, statement and conclusion, syllogism, logical problems, establishing relationships and numerical ability.
मेधा सूची :- मेधा सूची का निर्माण संयुक्त प्रवेश प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा में प्राप्त प्राप्तांक के आधार पर किया जायेगा। दो या दो से अधिक अभ्यर्थियों के प्राप्तांक समान होने की स्थिति में मेधा – क्रम का निर्धारण निम्न प्रकार किया जायेगा:-
- अर्हक परीक्षा के प्राप्तांक प्रतिशत
- NCC ‘C’/ NSS प्रमाण-पत्र
- पहले जन्म तिथि वाले अभ्यर्थी को प्राथमिकता दी जायेगी ।
How to apply for Jharkhand B Ed Online Form 2023?
The Candidates who wants to apply on Jharkhand B Ed Online Form 2023?. Follow these all steps-
- For Apply Online in Jharkhand B Ed Online Form 2023. Go to Official website @https://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Click on “B.Ed. Combined Entrance Competitive Examination-2023” button on Home Page
- Fill Complete Details
- Upload Supporting Documents
- Final Print Out.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notifications||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
What is the Apply Date for Jharkhand B.Ed Entrance Exam Form 2023?
10/02/2023 to 10/03/203
What is the Age Limit for Jharkhand B.Ed. Online Form 2023?
Minimum age: 15 Years and there is no Maximum Age limit.
What is the Application fee for Jharkhand B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2023?
General: Rs. 1000/-
BC-1/ BC-2: Rs. 750/-
SC/ ST/ All Female: Rs. 500/-
What is the full form of B.Ed.?
B.Ed. – Bachelor of Education