Jharkhand ITI Admission Online Form 2022
Post Date: 16/07/2022
Jharkhand ITI Admission Online Form 2022 : Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Jharkhand Has invited online applications form for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2022 for training session 2022-23. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Application Start Date: 14/07/2022
- Application Last Date: 29/07/2022 (5 PM)
- Provisional Merit List Released Date: 29-07-2022
- If any Correction or Objection in Provisional Merit List Deadline Date: 30-07-2022 to 31-07-2022
- Final Merit List Released Date: 02-08-2022
- General/ EWS/ BC-I/ BC-II:Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female Category:Rs.150/-
- PWD Candidate:Rs.0/-
- Pay the requisite application fee through online using debit card, credit card, internet banking etc.
Jharkhand ITI Admission : Eligibility Details
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Applicants must a resident of Jharkhand State. In support of the claim, the candidate should have the domicile certificate of State.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 8th & 10th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Mathematics & Science as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam
- The applicant should have completed the 8th standard exam for Carpenter, Welder, Sheet Metal Worker, Metion (Building Constructor) and Wireman Trades.
- Candidate must have completed 10th standard from a recognized board for other courses.
- Age limit: He/ she must be at least 14 years as on 1st July 2022 & maximum 40 years in age as on 1st July 2022. 5 years of relaxation will be given for widow of military personnel killed in military operation.