JIPMER Group B & C Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 04/03/2022
Short Information: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Group B & C 143 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 10/03/2022
- Online End Date: 30/03/2022
- Admit Card : 11/04/2022
- Exam Date: 17/04/2022
- UR / EWS / OBC : Rs.1500/-
- SC / ST : Rs.1200/-
- PWD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : Post Wise Given Below
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Max. Age|
|Group B Post|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||12||30|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||01||30|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||30|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||01||35|
|Group C Post|
|Stenographer Grade II||07||27|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||13||30|
Nursing Officer :
- Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
Medical Laboratory Technologist :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University; AND
- Two years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment. OR
- Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute AND
- Three years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) :
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University; AND
- Two years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment. OR
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute; AND
- Three years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
Technical Assistant in NTTC :
- Degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 Years) from a recognized Institute.
- Two years‟ experience in maintenance of electronic equipment.
Dental Mechanic :
- 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board.
- Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Experience of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
Anaesthesia Technician :
- Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution / Hospital. (OR)
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/Hospital.
- One year experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment‟s.
Stenographer Grade II :
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Skill Test Norms : Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m &
- Transcription : 50 minutes (English) (On computer) 65 minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
Junior Administrative Assistant :
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Exam Duration : 90 Min
- No. of Questions : 100
- Max Marks : 400
- There shall be no skill test for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant in NTTC, Dental Mechanic & Anaesthesia Technician.
Post Name CBT Subject Nursing Officer
- Related subject concerned – 70%
- General Knowledge, General intelligence, General English and General Mathematics – 30 %
Medical Laboratory Technologist Junior Engineer (Civil) Junior Engineer (Electrical) Technical Assistant in NTTC Dental Mechanic Anaesthesia Technician Stenographer Grade II
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25%
- Numerical Aptitude – 25%
- General English – 25%
- General Awareness & Current Affairs – 25%
Junior Administrative Assistant