UP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 23/08/2021
Short Information: India Post (Appost) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III In Jammu & Kashmir (JK) Postal Circle As Job Profiles Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak For Matric (10th) Pass Candidates. Interested Candidates Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online for J&K GDS Cycle III Online Recruitment 2021
- Online Start Date: 30.09.2021
- Online End Date: 29.10.2021
- GEN/ OBC/ EWS/ : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PH/Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 30.09.2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
J&K GDS Cycle III Online : Vacancy Details
J&K Dak Sewak : Eligibility
- Gramin Dak Sevak :- 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English & Know the Local Language of Applied State (J&K State Language – Hindi, Urdu).
J&K Dak Sewak : Selection Criteria
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
J&K Dak Sewak : Job Profile
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevak will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
Important Link For Apply
Pay Exam Fee
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Uttarakhand GDS Online Form 2021
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/ 12th Pass Jobs
|Join Telegram For New Updates|
Maharashtra Post Office GDS Online Form 2021