JK High Court Readers Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 04/05/2021
Short Information: JK High Court Readers Recruitment 2021. High Court Of Jammu & Kashmir (JKHC) Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Post Of Readers (Direct quota) (Gazetted). Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 03/05/2021
- Online End Date: 251/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Application Fee: RS.560/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
JK High Court : Eligibility
- Law Graduate (Professional) from any recognized University established by Law in India and recognized as such by Bar council of India.
JK High Court : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total sheets|
JK High Court : Selection Process
By direct recruitment on the basis of a written and viva-voce test as per the criteria! syllabus laid down in Annexure-“B” appended to this Notification.
JK High Court : Exam Details
There shall be an objective type written test comprising of 85 questions, each question carrying one mark. The duration of the written test shall be of 90 minutes. The written test shall comprise questions on the following subjects:-
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 : 10 questions;
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 : 10 questions;
- J&K High Court Rules, 1999 : 3 questions;
- Writ Proceeding Rules, 1997 : 4 questions;
- Letters Patent Rules : 3 questions;
- Civil & Criminal Rules for Guidance of Subordinate Courts : 5 questions;
- The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996: 10 questions;
- The Limitation Act, 1963 : 10 questions;
- The Constitution of India : 10 questions;
- The 3&K Reorganization Act, 2019 : 10 questions;
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs : 10 questions;