JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 07/02/2022
Short Information : Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Technical Helper-III 1512 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 09/02/2022
- Online End Date : 28/02/2022
- General : Rs.1200/-
- For Others : Rs.1000/-
- Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode.
Age as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
JVVNL Technical Helper : Vacancy Details
JVVNL Technical Helper : Education Qualification
- Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE / CBSE or any equivalent Board along-with ITI (NCVT / SCVT) / NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician / Lineman / SBA / Wireman / Power Electrician.
JVVNL Technical Helper : Exam Centre
- The Centre for examination will be kept in Rajasthan preferably in Jaipur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Sriganganagar, Hanumangarh, Sikar and Alwar.
JVVNL Technical Helper : Selection Process
- Computer based “common competitive examination” for the post of Technical Helper shall be conducted through online mode.
- The selection process will consist of two phases i.e. Pre & Main examinations.
- The pre-examination will only be for screening and shortlisting of candidates.
- Pre examination shall consist of objective type questions on General Awareness and Technical Knowledge.
- There shall be 100 questions carrying 1 mark for each.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Pre Exam Duration : 02 Hours and Main Exam Duration : 02 Hours
JVVNL Technical Helper : Hand Written Declaration
“I, ________ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”