LNMU Graduation (UG) Admission Online Form 2021-22
Short Information : Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) Has Invited Online Application Form For Taking Admission In Post Graduate (PG- M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/) Course To The Academic Session 2021-2023. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 09/02/2022
- Online End Date: 20/02/2022
- Online Application (With Late Fine 100/-): 21/02/2022 to 23/02/2022
- Application Fee : Rs.750/-
- Application Fee With Fine of Rs.300/-
LNMU PG Admission : Schedule Admission
|Publication of Subject -Wise Provisional Merit List||26/02/2022|
|Offline Submission of objections by candidate, if any (to be submitted in DSW Office)||27/02/2022 to 28/02/2022|
|Publication of First Selection List||03/03/2022|
|Admission in the concerned University Department /Colleges Imparting P.G. teaching||04/03/2022 to 12/03/2022|
|Commencement of Classes||14/03/2022|
|Publication of 2nd, 3rd Selection list as per availability of seats||To be announced later on|
LNMU PG Admission : Educational Qualification
- Passed the Bachelor degree with 45% marks in respective Honours Subject/ Major Subject/ Core Course OR
- Passed the Bachelor Degree with 55% marks in Subsidiary/ Pass Course/ Allied Subject.
The minimum percentage of marks in Graduation for Admission in PG courses should be :
- Honors in Concerned Subject:- 45% (in honors)
- Concerned Subject as Subsidiary subject:- 55% (in Concerned Subject)
- Allied Subject:- 55% (in Allied Subject)
LNMU PG Admission : Subject Wise Seat Details
LNMU PG Admission : List Of Documents Required
- Mark sheet of qualifying (Bachelor degree) exam
- Admit card of qualifying (Bachelor degree) exam
- CLC and Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Reservation Category Certificate (in Father’s Name) and Domicile Certificate of the applicant, wherever applicable issued by the competent authority.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate where ever applicable (in the name of the Applicant) issued by competent authority.
- Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
- Migration Certificate from University wherever applicable.
- Four Passport size self-attested Photographs.
- Any other Document required by the University/College.
Contact With LNMU
Time:- Between 10 AM to 5 PM
- Technical Helpline No: +91-9771884350, +91-8840954266
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
(According To LNMU Portal:- If Fee Is Debited From Your Account And Not Reflecting In Portal, Kindly Wait For 24-48 Hours, It Will Updated Automatically)