MMS Delhi Driver Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 07/02/2022
Short Information : Indian Post Mail Motor Service has Invited Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Staff Car Driver Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of MMS Delhi Driver Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advise To Read the Full Notification and Apply Offline.
- Online Start Date : 17/01/2022
- Online End Date : 15/03/2022
- Not Applicable
Age as on 15/03/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
MMS Delhi Driver : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
|Staff Car Driver||UR||15|
MMS Delhi Driver : Education Qualification
- Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy Motors vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle).
- Experience of driving light and heavy Motor vehicle at least three years.
- Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
MMS Delhi Driver : Selection Process
- Selection of Driver shall be made on the basis of test as prescribed by Department to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles including knowledge of Motor Mechanisms and ability to remove minor defects in vehicle from among the candidates possessing the requisite eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates. No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
MMS Delhi Driver : How to Fill?
- Application should be submitted as per format of application enclosed and should be signed by the candidate and accompanied with:-
- Photocopies of following certificates duly attested by Gazetted officer / self-attested: ) Proof of date of birth (ii) Educational qualification (ii) Driving experience certificate as intimated at SI.No.1 (b)(ii), (iv) SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ ESM/ etc. certificate issued by competent authority (v) Driving License, (vi) Technical qualification.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs attested by Gazetted Officer/ self attested. One should be pasted on the application form and the other should be attached with the application form.
- The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as “Application for the post of Staff Car Driver (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi ” through Speed Post / Register Post only and addressed to “The Senior Manager , Mail Motor Service, C-121,Naraina Industrial Area phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028.
- Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered.
- Application without complete information or without requisite documents duly attested by Gazetted officer / self-attested will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.