MP High Court Law Clerk cum-Research Assistant Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 27/02/2021
Short Information: MPHC (The High Court of Madhya Pradesh) has invited forms MP High Court Law Clerk cum-Research Assistant Vacancy 2021 for eligible candidates for The Recruitment Post Of Law Clerk cum-Research Assistant on short term contractual Assignment.
- Online Start Date: 26/02/2021
- Online End Date: 18/03/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Application Fee: Rs. 922.16/-
- Make the Application payment by – Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30Years
- Age as on 18/03/2021
- For Age Relaxation See Notification
- He/she is citizen of India.
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institute established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview for Law Clerkcum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have basic knowledge of computer M.S. Office/Open Office/Ubuntu including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis and Westlaw etc.
Note :- Applicants studying fifth year of the five-year integrated law
course will have to submit attested copies of their grade sheet/marks card/transcripts until the end of the fourth year.
|Post Name||Total Sheats|
|Law Clerk cum-Research Assistant||32|