Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Online Form 2021
Post Date: 11.11.2021
Short Information : Ministry Of Defence (Navy) Invites Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Trade Apprentices At the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] For The Training Year 2022-23 Batch. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice Online Form 2021 Can Read full Notification before apply online.
- Online Start Date : 10.11.2021
- Online End Date: 05.12.2021
- Receipt Of “Off-Line Application” Along With Relevant Documents: 14-12-2021
Age As On 01.04.2022
- Born Between (General / OBC): 01 Apr 2001 to 01 Apr 2008
- Born Between (SC / ST): 01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2008
- (For Age Relaxation See Notification)
- SSC / Matric / Std X Pass With Minimum 50% Percentage.
- ITI (NCVT/SCVT) Pass With Minimum 65% Percentage.
- Note: Minimum pass percentage criteria are not applicable for the candidates relived during covid-19 pandemic (i.e. the candidates who are not having percentage in their certificate).
R & A/C Mechanic
Welder (Gas & Electric)
Sheet Metal Worker
How To Fill Up the Form
The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training at www.apprenticeshipindia.org web portal under NAPS scheme :-
- Before starting the process of Profile registration, candidate must ensure that individual name and date of birth in Aadhar card and SSC Certificate must be same. If the details in Aadhar Card are not matching with SSC Certificate change the details in Aadhar card accordingly.
- Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Web portal. Then Home page of the web site would open.
- Click on Register module in the home page. Then Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate in the drop down menu.
- A page titled Candidate Registration would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Post submission of application a system generated auto mail would be sent to the e-mail ID for profile activation. Candidates have to activate their profile.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeshipindia.org. Click on login in the home page. To open profile, candidates have to enter his registered g-mail ID and password.
- Post login candidates have to enter or edit their personal details, enter educational details, trade preference and validate Aadhar number.
- Post completion of registration Process, open candidate profile, Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of Hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this Advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 14 Dec 2021. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
- Both on-line (profile registration at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination. Non-receipt of both (On-line/Off-line) applications would disqualify the candidature of applicant automatically.