Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy
Post Date: 18/09/2021
Short Information : Join Indian Navy Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy . Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Recruitment Can read the Full Notification Before Apply Online for Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Recruitment
- Online Start Date: 01.10.2021
- Online End Date: 10.10.2021
- No Application Fee.
- Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive).
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy : Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy : Vacancy Details
Executive & Technical Branch
Who Can Apply for Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
- HQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal/ Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- Separate merit list for Education Branch and Executive & Technical Branch (in combined) will be prepared based on SSB marks.
Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jan 2022 Vacancy Training Details
(a) Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four years B. Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive and Technical Branch (Engineering & Electrical) will be as per the extant policy.
- (b) The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing and messing.
How to Apply
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 01 Oct 2021. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance under their user profile. The procedure for applying online is explained below.
- Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th class certificate.
- Fields such as e-m ail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), Date of Birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th class mark sheet, 12th class mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2021 Score card (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 10(b) while appearing for SSB interview.
Important Link For Apply
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Step by Step Process
More Govt. Jobs
10th/12th Pass Jobs
Join Telegram For New Updates