Indian Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Mate Online Form 2022 @andaman.gov.in
Post Date: 30/07/2022
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman Recruitment 2022 : Indian Navy Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Tradesman Mate Post. Interested Candidates in the following Process of Indian Navy HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Tradesman Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Indian Navy HQ Andaman & Nicobar Command Vacancy 2022.
- There is No Application Fee.
Age Limit as on 29/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules.
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category||No. of Post|
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman : Qualification
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman : Selection Process
- All Shortlisted / eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential.
- The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below: –
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|Numerical Aptitude / Quantitative Ability||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman : Syllabus
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, and Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
General English & Comprehension:
- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, this test will also assess vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension and its correct usage etc.
Numerical Aptitudes / Quantitative Ability:
- This test will include question on problems relating to number systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry etc.
- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require special study of any discipline.
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman : ITI Trade List
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (VI)|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|Electrician Power Distribution|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||2 Year|
|Mechanic Maintenance (Chemical Plant)|
|Marine Engine Fitter|
|Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle||1 Year|
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-conditioning)|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics||2 Year|
|Mechanic Computer Hardware||1 Year|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronics||2 Year|
|Mechanic cum operator Electronics Communication System|
|Mechanic Industrial Electronics||1 Year|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||2 Year|
|Mechanic Radio & T. V|
|Metal Cutting Attendant (VI)|
|Operator Advanced Machine Tools|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Sheet Metal Worker (DA)|
|Technician Power Electronics System||2 Year|
|Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)|
|Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)|
|Welder (GMAW & GTAW)|
|Welder (Welding & Inspection)|
|Tailor (General)||1 Year|
|Civil Engineer Assistant||2 Year|
Navy HQ Andaman Nicobar Command Tradesman : Jobs Profile
- Working in production / maintenance of shop/ ship/ submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/ Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the office area.
- Photocopying, sending/ receiving of Fax, Letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the sections/ Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc. including on computer.
- Delivering of DAK (Inside & Outside the Section/ Unit)
- Watch & Ward duties.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Cleaning of building, fixture etc.
- Dusting of furniture etc.
- Upkeeps of Parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
- Assisting Tradesman Skilled and other senior Industrial Technical supervisory staff.
- Any other work assigned by superior authority.