Navy MR Musician Admit Card 2021
Post Date: 24/07/2021
Short Information : Join Indian Navy Has invited online Application Form for the Recruitment of Matric Recruit MR (Musician) 02/2021 Batch 33 Post. Interested Candidates In The Following Process of Navy MR Musician Recruitment 2021 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for Navy MR.
- NO Application Fee
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 1996 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- No age relaxation is permissible.
Indian Navy MR Musician : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Indian MR Musician 02/2022 Batch||33|
Indian Navy MR Musician : Eligibility
- Qualification : Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
- Musical Ability : The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song.
- Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical / Tabulature / Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Type of Instruments on which Proficiency Required
- The candidates would be required to perform with expertise on one or more instruments such as Keyboard/ String / Wind instruments or any other instrument of Indian or Foreign origin.
- Candidates performing on Indefinite Pitch Instruments such as Jazz Drums set, Bass Drum, Snare Drums, Side Drums, Cymbals, Non Chromatic instruments such as Bugle & monotone instruments used to produce only one note or drone will not be eligible for recruitment.
Musical Experience Certificate
- Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any recognized musical Institute or organization of repute.
- A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
- Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Navy MR Musician Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for Music Test will be undertaken on the basis of music certificates attached. Order of precedence will be as follows: –
(a) Degree in music (b) Diploma in music (c) Other graded certificates (d) Certificates of Competitions (e) Awards (f) Participation (g) Experience (h) Music as a subject/ paper in matriculation is not valid.
- Those who qualify the Music Screening Board will be required to undergo Enrolment Medical Examination tentatively scheduled in the month of October 2021.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- The PFT will be conducted for all candidates appearing for the Music Test.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.