Navy Sailors Sports Quota Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 10.12.2021
Short Information : Indian Navy Invites Offline Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Sailors For Sports Quota Entry – 01/2022 Batch From Eligible Outstanding Unmarried Sportsmen. Those who are interested must read full Notification Before Apply For Navy Sailors Sports Quota Recruitment 2021.
- Application Start Date: 11-12-2021
- Last Date Of Receipt Of Application: 25-12-2021
- For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands: 01-01-2022
- See Below.
- Not Specified.
Age (Both Dates inclusive)
Direct Entry Petty Officer
Born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2005;
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
Born between 01 February 2001 to 31 January 2005
Matric Recruit (MR)
Born between 01 April 2001 to 31 March 2005
Direct Entry Petty Officer :- 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
(i) Team Games. Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
(ii) Individual Events. Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter University meets.
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) :- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/ National/ State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
Matric Recruits (MR) :- 10th /equivalent qualified.
Sports Proficiency: Should have participated at International/ National/ State level tournament.
- Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Indian navy invites applications from outstanding unmarried sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India University Championships in Athletics, Aquatics, Basket-ball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing and Wind Surfing.
How To Apply
- (a) Application Form. The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- (b) Envelops. The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour. Example: Ag.PO/SSR/MR 01/2022 KABBADI – NATIONAL LEVEL.
- (c) List of Documents. The documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application
- (d) Photographs. Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. THE BACKGROUND OF THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE BLUE. Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted.
- (e) Forwarding of Applications.
- Applications are to be forwarded to: – THE SECRETARY,
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
INTEGRATED HEADQUARTERS of
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE (NAVY)
7TH FLOOR, CHANKYA BHAWAN,
NEW DELHI 110 021