NBCC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 16/03/2022
Short Information: NBCC India Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 15/03/2022
- Online End Date: 14/04/2022
- General/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PH : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age As On 14/04/2022
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
NBCC Junior Engineer : Vacancy Details
|Category||JE Civil||JE Electrical|
NBCC Junior Engineer : Eligibility Details
JE Civil :
- Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute / University with 60% aggregate marks.
JE Electrical :
- Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute / University with 60% aggregate marks.
NBCC Junior Engineer : Selection Process
- The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test only. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP).
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.in under the head “CAREER within Human Resources”.
- Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- After the final selection, the “Offer of Appointment” shall be issued to the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
Find More New Latest Vacancy
CRPF Recruitment Interview Date and Vanue
- Must be passed Class 12th (10+2) from recognized Board as on 31/10/2021.
- Only such candidates can apply who are Bonafide Himachali as on 31/10/2021