National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has invited online Application for NCERT Recruitment 2023 for various posts on 347 posts. The online apply process will be start from 29th April, 2023. That all candidates who are interested and fulfill the required eligibility criteria are advised to read all the necessary information related to NCERT Non Academic Recruitment 2023 and apply Online.
NCERT Recruitment 2023- Complete Detail
- Online Apply Start Date: 29/04/2023
- Online Apply End Date: 19/05/2023
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS
- For Level 2-5 : Rs. 1000/-
- For Level 6-7 : Rs. 1200/-
- For Level 10-12 : Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-Serviceman : Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Age Limit as on 22/04/2023
- Check Official Notification.
- Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023: फॉर्म जारी हो गया
- Bihar Udyog Mitra Vacancy 2023 Online Form Apply Now
- Bihar Krishi Vibhag Vacancy 2023 for Non Teaching Posts Apply Now
- CRPF SI and ASI Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
Vacancy Details of NCERT Non Academic Recruitment 2023?
|Level of Posts||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total|
|Grand Total of all Levels Total||347|
Eligibility Criteria of NCERT Recruitment 2023
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria which will be mentioned under the NCERT Notification 2023 to get recruited for the 347 vaccines for Non-Teaching Posts , The eligibility parameters in terms of educational qualification and age limit.
Selection Process of NCERT Non Academic posts Recruitment 2023
The selection process for NCERT Recruitment 2023 includes the following stages . The candidates have to qualify in each stage for selection .
- Open Competitive Examination
- Skill Test
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
If you are interested in applying for the NCERT Recruitment 2023 , you can follow the steps given below ;
- visit the official website of NCERT (www.ncert.nic.in).
- On the main menu , choose the “Recruitment” option.
- Find the notice labeled “NCERT Recruitment 2023” and choose it.
- Read the notification carefully and check if you are eligible for the position you want to apply for .
- Click on the “Apply for .
- Please provide any pertinent information (name , address, phone number , email address, educational background employment history, etc.) on the application.
- Upload the necessary documents such as your photograph, signature, and supporting certificates.
- If there is a charge associated with the application, you may pay it using the online payment system.
- Review all the details you have entered in the application from before submitting it.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
|How to apply form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Download Notifications||Download Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|10th/ 12th Pass Jobs||Click Here|
Table of Contents
What is the full form of NCERT?
NCERT- National Council of Educational Research and Training
What is the Application fee for NCERT Non Academic Recruitment 2023?
Application fee for NCERT Recruitment 2023 is Rs. 1500/- for Group 10-12, Rs. 1200/- for Group 6-7, and Rs. 1000/- for Group 2-5.
How Many Posts are available in NCERT Recruitment 2023?
There are total 347 posts are available.
What is the apply date of NCERT recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply from 29th April, 2023 to 19th May, 2023.
What is the age limit for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
For age limit candidates have to check the official notification.