NEET 2021 Answer Key
Post Date: 17/10/2021
Short Information : National Testing Agency NTA Has Invited Online Application Form for the Admission in NEET MBBS UG Courses 2021. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read The Full Information Before Apply Online.
- Online Start Date : 13/07/2021
- Online End Date : 06/08/2021
- Last Date For Payment : 07/08/2021 (Upto 11:50 PM)
- Form Correction : 08 Aug to 12 Aug 2021
- City Examination Announcement: 20/08/2021
- Exam Date : 12/09/2021 (Sunday)
General : 1500/-
EWS / OBC : 1400/-
SC / ST / PH : 800/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
Age as on 01/01/2021
Minimum Age : 17 Years
Maximum Age : 25 Years
Born On / Before : 31/12/2004
NTA NEET Admission : Education Qualification
For UG Courses :-
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2021 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2021 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Who Can Apply For NEET UG
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
Important Instruction for NEET UG
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in All India NTA NEET 2021 Examination
- Instruction Of Photo : Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date
- For More Details Kindly SEE NEET UG 2021 Notification
Document Required Before Online
- Latest Passport size Photograph in JPG format (size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Post Card size photograph (4”X6”) in JPG format (Size: 10 kb – 200 kb)
- Signature in JPG format (size: 4 kb to 30 kb)
- Left-hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.) in JPG format (file size: 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Class X passed certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- PwBD certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)
- Citizenship Certificate/ Embassy Certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate in PDF format (file size: 50 kb to 300 kb)