Post Name: NHM Haryana CHO Recruitment form 2021
Post Date: 02/01/2021
Short Description: National Health Mission Haryana(NHM) Community Health Officers has been released Online Application for post of MLHs-Cum-CHOs Commnity Helth Officers Under National Health Mission (NHM) on Contract Basis Recruitment 2021 online form. In this Post we will know about NHM Haryana CHO Recruitment Form 2021. Like as CHO application 2020 full Notification pdf, age limit, Important dates, salary/pay scale, selection process, job location, Total post, educational qualification, application process, how to apply, required documents for online form fill up, exam pattern ,Result. Those Candidate are Interested to the Following National Health Mission Haryana, CHO Recruitment Vacancies can Read the Notification Before Apply Online Form.
National Health Mission (NHM) Haryana
National Health Mission Haryana(NHMH) MLHP/CHO Recruitment 2021
NHM Haryana CHO Recruitment Form 2021
- Application Online Form Start Date: 31/12/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online Form : 31/01/2021
- Written Exam Date : 15/02/2021 To 17/02/2021
- Date For Document Verification: 23/02/2021 To 26/02/2021
- All Category No Fee
- Age on: 01/01/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 Years
- For Upper Age Relaxation Available See Notification.
NHM Haryana CHO Recruitment Form 2021 Qualifications Details
- BAMS or B.Sc / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their six month Mid-Level Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any State University/Institution. OR
- B.Sc / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with Mid-Level Health Provider’s Certificate Course (BPCCHN) integrated in the curriculum of B.Sc /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing. OR
- B.Sc / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Candidates, who appeared in their final year exam with integrated Mid-Level Health Provider’s BPCCHN Course in their Curriculum; subject to the condition that they have to submit their final year Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) along with copies of all previous year DMCs at the time of document verification.
- All candidates shall require to be registered with respective Council of Indian Medicines Haryana / Haryana State Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council (Panchkula), or Central Council of Indian Medicines / Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) by the time of document verification.
- Hindi / Sanskrit language up to Matriculation level.
NHM Haryana MLHPs /CHO Vacancy Details
- Written Test
- Document Verification