NHM Haryana MLHPs cum CHO Vacancy Online Form 2022
Post Date: 20/03/2022
Short Information: The State Health Society Haryana Has Invited Online Applications Form For The Recruitment Post Of Mid-Level Health Providers Cum Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum- CHOs) On Contract Basis Under National Health Mission (NHM) Haryana. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 20/03/2022
- Online End Date: 06/04/2022
- OMR Based Exam Date: 24/04/2022
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- Physically Challenged: Rs.50/-
- All Reserve Categories (i.e. SC, BC-A, BC-B, EWS, ESM, OSP): Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode : Online
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 42 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Mid-Level Health Providers-cum-Community Health Officers (MLHPs-cum-CHOs) :-
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders, who have completed their Six Months MidLevel Health Provider’s Bridge Course Programme on Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (BPCCHN) from IGNOU or any University/Institution assigned by the State*.
- B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Graduates, who have completed their Degree with Mid-Level Health Providers’ (MLHPs) Course integrated in B.Sc. Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing curriculum; in compliance with the Circular/Notifications (2019) issued by Indian National Nursing Council (New Delhi)**.
- BAMS or B.Sc. Nursing / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing Degree Holders***.
Other Essential Qualifications:
- Age Limit 18 to 42 years and age relaxation shall be considered for reserved category candidates as per Rules of Haryana Government.
- Hindi/Sanskrit language upto Matriculation level.
- All selected candidates shall require to be registered with respective Council of Indian Medicines Haryana / Haryana State Nurses & Nurse Midwives Council (Panchkula), or Central Council of Indian Medicines / Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) within two month after joining as MLHP-cum-CHO.
|District Name||No. of Posts|