NHPC Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 01/02/2022
Short Information : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer 133 Post. Interested Candidates in the Following Process of NHPC JE Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Online Start Date: 31/01/2022
- Online End Date: 21/02/2022
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.295/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 01/02/2022
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
NHPC Junior Engineer : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Discipline||No. of Posts|
NHPC Junior Engineer : Category Wise Vacancy Details
NHPC Junior Engineer : Eligibility Details
- Full time regular Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from Govt/ Govt recognized Institutes with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E. without the essential qualification i.e. full time regular Diploma is not eligible/ allowed.
NHPC Junior Engineer : Test Centers
- The Computer Based Test/Online Test will be held in 22 Cities as mentioned in the ‘Online’ Application system.
- Candidates have to select preferred examination city (limited to three choices) from the given list of exam cities in the Online application form.
- Name of Cities – Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panji, Ranchi, Raipur and Shimla
NHPC Junior Engineer : Selection Process
- Exam Type : Computer Based Test
- Medium of Exam : English & Hindi
- Exam Duration : 03 Hours
- Total Marks : 200
Exam Pattern : JE Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Subject No. of Question Max MArks Concerned Discipline 140 140 General Awareness 30 30 Reasoning 30 30 TOTAL 200 200