NIA MTS & LDC Offline Form 2021
Post Date: 25.11.2021
Short Information: National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of MTS, LDC and Other Post under Advt 02/2021. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of NIA MTS & LDC Recruitment 2021 Can Read full Notification Before Apply .
- Start Date for Apply Offline : Available Soon
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 60 Days from the Date of Publication of this Notification in Employment News
- The following Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favor of Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur
- UR / OBC : Rs. 3500 and SC / ST / EWS : Rs. 3000
All other Posts:
- UR / OBC : Rs. 2000 and SC / ST / EWS: Rs. 1800
- See Below
Age Limit as on Last Date
Junior Steno Hindi
Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist
Lower Division Clerk
- Panchakarma Vaidya :
MD (Ayurveda) in the Subject of Panchakarma from a recognized University and duly recognized by CCIM
- Junior Steno Hindi :
HSC from a recognized Central / State Board of Education.
Ability to write 80 WPM in Hindi Shorthand and a30 WPM in Hindi Typewriting
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist :
10+2 with Science Subject and DMLT from any Government recognized institution with 1 Year relevant Experience
- Library Assistant :
SSC from a recognized Central / State Board of Education.
Certificate in Library Science of 1 Year Duration.
- Lower Division Clerk :
Pass in 12th Standard from a Central / State Board of Education.
Typing Speed of 35 Words per Minute in English / 30 Words per Minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH respectively on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word on Computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff :
Pass 10th Standard from a recognized Central / State Board of Education.
Junior Steno Hindi