NIFT Patna Group C Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 26/10/2021
Short Information : National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Patna has Invited Offline Application Form For The Recruitment Post Of Group C As Junior Assistant, Lab Assistant, Assistant, Assistant Warden And Others. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 10/10/2021
- Online End Date: 10/11/2021
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.590/-
- Pay Fee Through Demand Draft.
Maximum Age: 27 Years
(For Age Relaxation See Notification)
NIFT Patna Group C : Eligibility Details
Assistant (Admin) :-
- Graduate from a recognized university/ institution.
- At least 2 years experience in Administration.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English / Hindi.
Machine Mechanic :-
- Educational qualification: 10th or above
- Full time three year diploma after 10th from recognised
state,central Board of Technical education and Training in Mechanical engineering/Mechatronics Engineering/Instrumentation Technology. OR
Full time two years Diploma after 10th from recognised ITI / NSTI / IDTR / IGTR in Machinist/Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance /Technician Mechatronics /Textile Mechatronics(NSQF level 5). OR
Full time two years Diploma after 12th from recognised ITI / NSTI / IDTR / IGTR in instrument Mechanic/Mechanic Industrial Electronics (NSQF level 5). OR
Full time six months NCVT certificate in industrial Sewing Machine Tecnician (NSQF Level 3).
Experience: Related Work Experience And More Details Must See Notification.
Assistant (Finance & Accounts):-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters Or
Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with one-year experience in Finance and Accounts matters
ii. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
Assistant Warden (Girls):-
Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution.
Experience: One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/ State Government/ Autonomous Bodies.
Stenographer Grade – III:-
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt./ Semi Govt./ State Govt/UT/Autonomous Organization/PSU.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation
- B. Sc (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/Regular course in B.Sc Nursing from a recognized university or Institute/Post basis B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized university or Institute.
- Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above. OR
i) Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized board or council.
ii) Registered as Nurse or Nurse and midwifery (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
iii) Two & Half years experience in minimum fifty beded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
i) Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
ii) A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
iii) Computer proficiency, which includes:
a) Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence.
b) Competency in management of mail accounts
c) Competency in retrieving information through search applications
iv) Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
Lab Assistant:- See In Official Advertisement Below Post Wise. (Page No. 5-6)
i) Two posts for Competency “A” (Dept of Fashion Technology & Fashion Design
ii) Two posts for Competency“C1 & C2” i.e for Departments F&LA and FP
iv) Two posts for Competency “E” Textile Design.
v) One post for Competency “F” Fashion communication photography.
vi) Two post for Competency “G” Fashion Management Studies (computer/IT Labs)
Library Assistant Level 2:-
i) Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution.
ii) At least one year working experience in a well established Library.
NIFT Patna Group C : Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|Assistant Warden (Girls)||01|
|Stenographer Grade – III||01|
|Lab Assistant : i) Two posts for Competency “A” (Dept of Fashion Technology & Fashion Design ii) Two posts for Competency“C1 & C2” i.e for Departments F&LA and FP iv) Two posts for Competency “E” Textile Design. v) One post for Competency “F” Fashion communication photography. vi) Two post for Competency “G” Fashion Management Studies (computer/IT Labs)||09|