NITTTR Chandigarh Various Posts Vacancy 2021
Post Date: 15/04/2021
Short Information: NITTTR Chandigarh Various Posts Vacancy 2021. National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chandigarh has given a Notification for the Vacancy of SAO, Technician and Other 15 Post. Interested Candidates are advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for NITTTR Vacancy.
- Online Start Date: 13/04/2021
- Online End Date: 10/05/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC : Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Rs.0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 10/05/2021
- Senior Administrative Officer : 45 Years
- For Other Post : 35 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|Senior Production Assistant||03|
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Senior Administrative Officer : Rs. 67,700/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-
- Senior Production Assistant : Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- Technician & Estate Assistant : Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
Senior Administrative Officer :
- Master Degree in Any Discipline with 55% Marks and 15 Years’ Experience.
Senior Production Assistant :
- 3 Years Diploma with 5 Years’ Experience. OR
- A Degree in Engineering with a flare for creative Writing / Drawing / Painting / Illustration.
- 3 Years Diploma in Civil / Electrical / Computer Science / Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Production / Industrial / Automobile Engineering with 3 Years’ Experience
Estate Assistant :
- 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 55% Marks and 3 Years’ Experience.
- The written test for all the posts will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type, where the candidate will have to mark the correct (most relevant) choice out of the given choices.
- There will be 100 questions in each test.
- Total duration of the test will be 2 hours.
- There will be separate question papers for each of the posts i.e. Technician – (Mechanical Engineering), Technician – (Electrical Engineering) etc., Senior Production Assistant, Technician Civil Engineering and Estate Assistant.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% for the candidates from unreserved category and 45% for reserved category candidates.