North Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2021
Post Date: 18/03/2021
Short Information: North Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2021. North Central Railway (NCR) has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Apprentice 480 Posts. Interested Candidates are Advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for North Central Railway Apprentice.
- Online Start Date: 17/03/2021
- Online End Date: 16/04/2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs.170/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female :- Rs.70/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 17/03/2021
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
- Candidates must have pass 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks
- And ITI Passed Certificate (NCVT) in relevant Trade.
Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- Only 10th Passed
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Percentage of marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
- There will be no written or Oral Exam for this Selection.
NCR Apprentice Vacancy Details
Documents Before Apply
- Personal E-mail ID
- Scanned Photo, Signature and Left Thumb Impression in JPEG Format, The Size of Which Should Not Exceed 200 kb.
- Use Printer Ink (Black) For Thumb Impression
- Two Physical Identification Mark
- 10th Marksheet, ITI Marksheet and NCVT must be attached
- Cast Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Scanned Aadhar Card, Pan Card as Identity Card
How To Apply
- Register for NCR Railway on the official website – www.mponline.gov.in
- Once done, note down the system-generated registration number and password
- Fill and submit the NCR Railway application form 2021
- Pay application fee in online mode by logging into the registered account.