North Central Railway Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 29.07.2021
Short Information: North Central Railway (NCR) has Invited Online Application Forms for the Recruitment of Apprentice 1664 Posts. Interested Candidates are Advised to read the Full Notification and Apply Online for North Central Railway Apprentice 2021.
- Online Start Date: 02.08.2021
- Online End Date: 01.09.2021
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- UR / OBC :- Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Female :- Rs. 0/-
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age as on 01.09.2021
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
North Central Railway Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021: Eligibility
Candidates must have pass 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman and Carpenter:-
The minimum educational qualification is 8th Class Pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate/ ITI Certificate.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:- ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under.
Filter Plumber Welder (G&E) Mechanic cum Operator Electronics Communication System. Armature Winder Health Sanitary Inspector Machinist Multimedia and Web Page Designer Carpenter MMTM Electrician Crane Operator Painter(General) Draughtsman (Civil) Mechanic(DSL) Stenographer (English) Wireman Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance Stenographer (Hindi)
North Central Railway Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Division Name||No. Of Seat|
|Prayagraj- Elect. Dept.||339|
|Work shop Jhansi||185|
North Central Railway Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021 Who Can Apply ?
- All State of India
- Male/Female both
- The selection will be on the basis of Merit List which would be prepared taking the average of the Percentage of marks Obtained by the applicants in both Matriculation and ITI Exam.
- For the trades where minimum education criteria 8th pass / ITI, the merit list be prepared taking the average of the Percentage of marks scored in 8th pass with ITI.