NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Post Date : 26/08/2021
Short Information : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) Invites Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Apprentice Post at Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site. Those Candidates are interested in the Following Process of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Form & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Can read the Full Notification and Apply Online for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- Start Date for Apply Online : 25/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 13/09/2021
- Last Date for Receipt Hard Copy: 27.09.2021
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 24Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rule.
Name of Trade
No. Of Vacancies
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade.
- Height : 137 CMS & above
- Weight : 25.4 Kg & above
- Chest : Expansion should not be less than 3.8 CMS
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
- Place of Training : Nuclear Training Centre (NTC), Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, PO: Anushakti – 323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan
- First, the candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Apprentice India.
- Candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E08160800303, the establishment Id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station.
- The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may submit the application form Online.
Printout of online application (affixing original photo & candidate signature on the application) along with all the supporting documents listed in point No. 2 should reach at the following address on or before 27/09/2021 by 17:00 Hrs.
- Address : HR Officer, Nuclear Training Centre, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, NPCIL, P.O. – Anushakti, Via – Kota (Rajasthan), Pin – 323303