NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 14/04/2022
Short Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Has Invited Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Executive Trainee 225 Posts through GATE 2020, 2021 & 2022. Interested Candidates in the Following Recruitment of NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 & complete the Required Eligibility Criteria Are Advised To Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
- Application Start Date: 13/04/2022
- Application End Date: 28/04/2022
- UR / EWS / OBC : Rs.500/-
- Female / SC / ST / PWD : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age as on 28/04/2022
- Maximum Age : 26 Years
- Age Relaxation Applicable As Per Rules.
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Vacancy Details
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Eligibility
- BE/ B Tech/ BSc (Engineering) / 5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University / Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE 2020 or GATE 2021 or GATE 2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Engineering degrees allowed for each discipline are as follows:
Discipline Engineering Degrees Allowed Mechanical Mechanical, Production Chemical Chemical Electrical Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Electronics Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Controls, Electronics & Instrumentation Instrumentation Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Controls, Instrumentation & Electronics Civil Civil
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Interview Schedule & Venue
- Interviews are scheduled tentatively in the 13-25 June 2022.
- Interviews will be conducted in four cities viz Mumbai, Narora Atomic Power
Station (NAPS), Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) and Kaiga Generating
NPCIL Executive Trainee : During Training
- Monthly Stipend – Rs.55000/-
- One Time Book Allowance – Rs.18000/-
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Pay – on Appointment as SO/C
- Grade : Scientific Officer / C
- Pay Level in the Pay Matrix : Level 10
- Pay in the Pay Matrix : Rs.56,100/-
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Placement
- After successful completion of training and subsequently during service in NPCIL, the Executive Trainees (ETs) may be posted at any DAE establishment, any location in India or abroad, depending on organizational requirement.
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Security Bond
- Selected candidates are required to execute an agreement, a personal indemnity bond for Rs.678000/- and a service bond to serve NPCIL for at least three years after successful completion of training.
- No third party surety is required.
- Bond amount comprises of 12 months Stipend i.e. Rs. 55000 X 12 plus One Time Book Allowance i.e. Rs.18000/-.
NPCIL Executive Trainee : Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2022 will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Intimation of interview date / time / venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through Email / SMS.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview.
- No weightage will be given to GATE Score during the final selection.
- Candidates appearing for interview will have choice of answering the questions either in Hindi or English.
- The qualifying marks for interview are as follows :
- Unreserved – 70 %
- EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC /PwBD – 60 %
NPCIL Executive Trainee : How to Apply?
- Fill Candidate Details & Submit Application
- Pay Fee using State Bank Collect (if Fee is Applicable)