NRHM HP Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2021
Post Date: 03/06/2021
Short Information : NRHM HP Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2021. The National Health Mission, Himachal Pradesh (NRHMHP) Has Invited Online Application Forms For The Recruitment Post Of Community Health Officer (CHO) Under Department of Health & Family Welfare. Interested Candidates Are Advised To Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
- Online Start Date: 31/05/2021
- Online End Date: 21/06/2021
- Not Declared
- Pay fee using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Online Mode.
Age As On 21/06/2021
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
NRHM HP Community Health Officer : Vacancy Details
|Community Health Officer|
i) UR = 396, ii) SC = 176, iii) ST = 34, iv) OBC= 142
i.) Ward of FF :- UR = 11 SC = 6 OBC = 5
ii.) IRDP :- UR = 91 SC = 34 ST = 11 OBC = 34
NRHM HP Community Health Officer : Eligibility
Community Health Officer :-
- Any candidate who has successfully completed Bridge Programme for Certificate in Community Health (BPCCH) Course certified by IGNOU after doing B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing. OR
- B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.Sc Nursing candidates who has successfully completed the Integrated Course of Mid-Level Health Provider along with graduation (B.Sc Nursing/Post basic B.Sc in Nursing as the case may be).
- The candidates will have to submit certificate issued by the concerned Institution as per specimen attached (in case of Integrated Course of Mid Level Health Provider) OR the certificate of successful completion of BPCCH issued by IGNOU. Either of the certificates has to mandatorily submitted at the time of submission of application for these posts.
- The candidate should be bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh Should be registered with the State Nursing Council of Himachal Pradesh.